Our P19 Straight Square Tip 3 mm Carving Tool is a must-have for any ceramic artist. It is great for creating shallow, square sgraffito grooves.
Our state-of-the-art, stainless-steel blades never dull and consistently create crisp, clean designs.
- Extra-sharp 3 mm Square Tip Straight stainless-steel blade
- 140 mm (5.5-inch) long pencil-type hardwood handle
- A must-have for creating fine, sgraffito lines
- Provides easy depth control for good line work
- Can carve bone dry or leather-hard clay
- Adjustable blade angle
- Wood grain may vary
- Carving deep or shallow
- Carving clay (in the “beak down” position)
- Sgraffito (in the “beak up” position)
- Mishima, sculpting, scraping, and more
- Stainless-steel blade never dulls and leaves little to no burrs or debris
- Carve faster and deeper while the blade resists breaking and rusting
- Sharp blade increases efficiency and reduces fatigue