Introducing our newest “R” Series Handheld Clay Extruder for creating clean and beautiful feet and handles for your ceramic pieces! The super sharp blades on these tools are engineered to pull through a slab of clay and produce a variety of precise shapes. Create feet for slab-built platters, dishes, or plates, as well as handles for mugs, pitchers, and other vessels. DiamondCore’s advanced blade technology and depth control feature allow the artist to save time pulling a handle and getting clean edges on your feet. Just slice it, cut it to length, and attach it.
- Slices through a slab to make a trapezoid foot shape
- Angled stainless steel blade leaves clean edges and pulls through clay effortlessly
- 4 3/8″ (11cm) long hardwood handles
- Great for both feet and handles and more.
- Adjustable depth ski to control thickness of the cut
- A variety of basic and intricate shapes are available
- Like having your own handheld extruder
- Max approx. blade width17mm X height 19mm
- Min approx. blade width 16mm X height 14mm